Monday, October 9, 2017

Chile ~week 78

so... once again a great week, weve had quite a bit of rain.. but that wont stop us!!

Well i typed all this email, and it al erased on me.. so i dont hav e much time now.. so ill just have to say it fast..

We had a pretty rainy week, but we still worked, on sundya we went to church and we had like 38 people there i counted, and one of the misisonaries told me that there was a lot of people i church, and that suprised me!! because it is my smallest ward, so its gonna be great here, the members seem really cool... but sorry theres not much i can write, i typed it all out and then the computer reset and didnt save my drafty.. and sorry for any errors, this keyboard is terrible!!

Have a Good Week!
Elder Garrett Severtson







No comments:

Post a Comment