Monday, January 29, 2018

Chile ~week 95

Sorry, im busy writing, ive got a lot of emails!! so i cant write too much,
But weve had a great week, its awesome here in los sauces!! were seeing a lot of miracles!!!
me and my companion will be staying together one more cambio(my last)... and also, my first trainee will be training, so im gonna be a grandpa!! ahhaha
hope you all have a great week!! and nos vemos en algunas semanas!!

Elder Garrett Severtson

pics:
us as a zone playing futbol
more pics of our branch activity.. these are from my comps camera

this is what the campo is like out here!! very yellow.... like arizona!!

visit from my converts from caƱete..
Cattle raoming freely in los sauces...
and my watch tanline

aaaaand... my birthday lunch..
thats the last of em for this week....































No comments:

Post a Comment