Monday, May 16, 2016

Chile ~week 7

Okay guys, I'm going to apologize for not emailing last week, I was supposed to email, but I was flying all day and night here to Colombia. my mission is pretty sweet, I have pictures from the MTC and pictures of my house here, and pictures from 3 weeks ago from when I couldn't send them. But here in Chile is super cool, its really cold where I'm at the the air seems super polluted it always bothers my eyes. But everyone's houses are small and packed with stuff, everything here is kind of dirty ans there are dogs EVERYWHERE!! some of the dogs here try to jump into the sides of cars when they're driving which is kind of scary. My first area is in ca city called Cañete. my trainers name is Elder Willey from Utah. He's been out 7 months. I got here and Chilean Spanish is way different, I can barely understand anything, but everyday it gets easier and easier. I just tried to see if I could send pictures but I cant find out how. So if you don't receive any I'll try again to send next week! My its great to hear about everything that's happening at home. We already have a few investigators and members here always feed us which is good, I got to go to another city called Lebu. Its on the coast, we had splits or intercambios with the zone leaders since my companion is the district leader. So it was good to be with other missionaries and a new zone. But Chile is super cool, its good to be in the mission life, the members always feed us and give us pasta and chicken and rice. Yesterday in church I got called up to introduce myself, so I tried my hardest in Spanish and everyone told me I did good, which is good, my Spanish is coming super fast already, everyone tells me they're surprised how good it is already. Well I just wanted to let you all know how I'm doing, if you have questions email me! Ciao! have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment