Tuesday, May 3, 2016

MTC ~week 5

T-1 more week!




Its crazy to think I have one more week!! This week was pretty normal though, except that it rained a lot! sorry I don't think I will be able to send pictures this week, because the computer I'm on wont read my card :( but if someone will switch me in a little bit I will try to do it. but this week was pretty much the same as normal, rice for almost every meal, and classes. my Spanish is still getting better! I feel pretty proud, but I know once I get to Chile my thoughts will change! A few days ago we watched a broadcast from Provo, and we thought it was funny how much people are there, their choir was like 10 times bigger than our whole MTC, haha, but my emails this week might be short because not much happened which is kind of sad.... sorry..... but one week til Chile!! Wooho!! I have made so many friends here, we went to the temple again! on Sunday was fast Sunday so here we fasted from lunch on Saturday to lunch on Sunday, it was kinda hard but not really! It is my last pday here in Colombia, so next time I write I will be in Chile!! I honestly cant wait!! Well I wish everyone a good week! I'll try to send lot more pictures next week! If I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment