Tuesday, April 26, 2016

MTC ~week4

hola!!



This week was pretty good, sorry I don't have any pictures, we weren't allowed to have our cameras today, so its kind of sad... but its been a great week! Yesterday it rained like crazy!! Like a lot and super loud!! So it was pretty cool... I'm getting pretty close to leaving here which is kind of scary... I feel like I'm not ready!! But my Spanish is coming real quick! But I still know barely any! haha.. We got a bunch of new elders and hermanas here. So far I don't like them as much as the first group... but we got 9 new nortes, and its crazy! One of them is from Georgia who used to live in Arizona in Gilbert! He is also 18 years old and graduated early to come on a mission! But mostly this week is classes as usual, its kind of boring here sometimes cause classes, classes, and more classes. But my teachers are cool so its pretty sweet! A few days ago we were sitting outside and this guy rode by on a cart, like a shopping cart, which was super weird cause he was riding it like a scooter.. people here are pretty weird and crazy! Another new norte we got here is going to the regular Concepcion mission! We have another fake investigator, idk if I've said anything about them before, but this one is cool, they're all just teachers dressed up jajaj..  Its crazy hearing about all my friends at home getting their mission calls and about to graduate!! Its feeling super weird!! The food here is pretty good actually, its a lot different, but I like it, we literally have rice 2 out of 3 meals a day! its kind of annoying. Yesterday for breakfast we had pancakes. but before I got mine they ran out of forks, so I had to use a spoon... and let me tell you.. nothing is harder than eating a pancake with a spoon and a knife that isn't even sharp.. seriously though, my spoon was sharper than my knife. but I love it here. I have so many new friends that I've already made. But I think that's mostly it for the week! Everyone have a good week! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment